Health and Safety eBytes 8 short videos £25
Health and Safety ebytes package 8 short videos
8 Short ebytes videos on health and safety.
Who is this course for:
All members of an organisation requiring an understanding of health and safety
- All By Myself – Introduces you to a lone worker and explains what lone working is
- Still All By Myself – Explains who’s responsible for health & safety of lone workers
- Reducing the Risk of Fire – How to reduce the risk of fire in the workplace
- Fire Evacuation – How to evacuate from a fire as safely as possible
- Who’s Responsible for Fire Safety – Explains who’s responsible for fire safety in the workplace
- Deciding if a Load is Safe to Handle – Explains how to decide if a load is safe to handle
- The Safe Lifting Process – Explains the safe lifting process
- The Cause of Slips, Trips and Falls – Outlines the causes of slips, trips and falls in the workplace
How our courses work
Select the courses you would like to purchase and add them to your basket.
The cost of the course includes access to the Learning Management System.This is where you launch the course monitor progress and download certificates. If you are training more than one candidate then you can nominate a manager who will be able to assign courses and monitor progress and download certificates and run reports. For more information on how the Learning Management System works please visit this page https://www.thmtraining.co.uk/learning-management-system-and-solution/
If you are a business, organisation or School and would prefer to be invoiced please call, email or message and we can arrange this for you
When you checkout you can send us any additional information such as your candidates name and email addresses if you are training more than one candidate. We will then allocate your courses to the candidates. Logins to the e-learning will then be emailed. Candidates can access their learning via any internet enabled device and complete their training at their own pace.