Special January Offer Save 25% off all courses £50 or over use Discount code save25 at Checkout or Save 10% off all courses under £50 Use discount code save10 at Checkout
All our courses are online and can be accessed from any Internet enabled device phone, tablet or PC
Mentor 4 Managers Management Skills Videos £50
Mentor 4 Managers
Mentor4Managers provides a wealth of wisdom across a wide range of workplace and soft skills. Short engaging video stories and 'How Do I' clips bring 'Just In Time' learning to life through anecdotes, experiences and personal insights, when and where managers need it.
Mentor4Managers provides a wealth of wisdom across a wide range of workplace and soft skills. Short engaging video stories and ‘How Do I’ clips bring ‘Just In Time’ learning to life through anecdotes, experiences and personal insights, when and where managers need it.
- Why people become difficult and what to do about it?
- How do I use questions to control situations?
- How do I become a better listener?
- How do I deal with difficult people?
- How do I ask open questions?
- Dealing with poor performance
- How do I give a verbal warning?
- How do I start the conversation?
- How do I specify the problem?
- How do I highlight the impact of poor behaviour?
- How do I specify the changes in behaviour?
- How do I explain the consequences of bad behaviour?
- How do I close the conversation?
- How do I write objectives?
- Why both with objectives?
- Running effective meetings
- Getting the results you want out of meetings
- How do I create a meeting agenda?
- How do I schedule meetings effectively?
- How do I become more talkative at meetings?
- How to control a meeting by setting ground rules
- How to control a meeting by being assertive
- The bullied manager
- Creating accountability in teams
- Managing young people – what’s different?
- Encouraging creativity in teams
- Resolving conflicts in teams
- Do I delegate effectively?
- Play chess not draughts
- How do I deal with mobile phone use at work?
- Should I worry about conflict in my team?
- How do I identify good and bad conflict in my team?
- When do I use my authority to resolve conflict?
New management issues and skills
- Becoming the boss
- Fear of making mistakes
- Learn to let go
- Different strokes for different folks
- Success breeds success
- The importance of humour
- Managing friends
- How do I get my team on my side?
- How do I network successfully?
How do I build trust?
- How do I motivate my team?
- How do I decide to whom I should delegate?
- How do I decide what tasks to delegate?
- How do I maximise the chances of achieving team goals?
- Prioritising Projects
- Making your to do list work for you
- Some people are too good to lose
- How do I deal with interruptions?
- How do I manage my email?
- How do I manage my email inbox?
- How do I describe to do list tasks so they work for me?
- What is a job interview?
- What should you take to a job interview?
- Tell us about yourself
- What can you bring to this job?
How our courses work
Select the courses you would like to purchase and add them to your basket.
The cost of the course includes access to the Learning Management System.This is where you launch the course monitor progress and download certificates. If you are training more than one candidate then you can nominate a manager who will be able to assign courses and monitor progress and download certificates and run reports. For more information on how the Learning Management System works please visit this page https://www.thmtraining.co.uk/learning-management-system-and-solution/
If you are a business, organisation or School and would prefer to be invoiced please call, email or message and we can arrange this for you
When you checkout you can send us any additional information such as your candidates name and email addresses if you are training more than one candidate. We will then allocate your courses to the candidates. Logins to the e-learning will then be emailed. Candidates can access their learning via any internet enabled device and complete their training at their own pace. All course licences are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.